Sunday, March 8, 2009

Live from Tech

So, we're here in the middle of tech and I have to say that so far, it looks pretty good. The security cameras give a great perspective on the space and from what I've seen of Brian's footage, it's going to be beautiful in that, you know, totally creepy kind of way.

We've built a wall of video on the Ubu side, including games for audience members and actors to play; surveillance cameras of the Woyzeck action; and all sorts of other goodies (think Nerf guns. Hmmmm...corporate sponsor?).

I've been working on a post detailing some of the key ideas that I've been working from in the show, both in the conceptual phase and in the physical staging of the piece, but tech has been interfering with my writing. So, for now, here's the update, but look forward to more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment